A CLEAN ORGANIC ALTERNATIVE TO MONSANTO’S ROUND-UP GLYPHOSATE – A PROVEN HIGHLY TOXIC CARCINOGENIC CHEMICAL
- 100% Organic Herbicide
- The pictures speak for themselves…
- Trials are completed.
- There’s strong interest from several countries, corporations, and government councils.
DOSE RATE USED: 25MM/LT WATER
If spraying tall weeds over 20 cm it is very important to get total coverage, as with all weeds in general as there is no systemic activity. If spraying tall weeds, it is very important to get good coverage of the lower (bottom) stem of the weed. The weed will die as in this case in the pic below. Note desiccation of leaves where spray coverage was obtained and converse.
These pics taken 10 days post GOTCHA spray. The weed is Galinsoga parviflora (potato weed), a very common winter weed in many parts of the world
THESE PICS ARE OF RESULT OF HALF-RATE DOSAGE 25ML / LT WATER SPRAYED TO RUN OFF WITH 10 DAYS POST SPRAY
THE WEEDS ARE (SPRAYED AND UNSPRAYED)
- Chickweed (Stellaris media)
- Farmer’s friend (Biden’s pilosa)
- Potato weed
GOTCHA WEED CONTROL
- coco peat and potting mix
- cress seeds planted prior to drench
- coco peat growing medium
- no emergence at 12.5ml Rate (quarter label rate)
- no cress emergence
- Slasher is a competitive product based on NONANOIC acid (Pelagonic Acid)